Monday, July 25, 2011

Whore Report 7/25/2011

I have cum from 5 different guys on my breath right now. I posted an ad earlier announcing to the world that not only am a whore cocksucker, I swallow stranger cum. As my emails started cumming in, I hit the road. I went house to house, usually able to respond within a few minutes of the initial email. I ended up sucking off 5 strangers and eating all of their cum.

I love just showing up to a stranger's house, knocking on the door, knowing that in a matter of minutes some strange man's penis will be down my throat and sooner than later, a hot load of cum will be in my mouth! I love the feeling as their cocks twitch as they're about to cum. I've sucked so many cocks and eaten so many loads that I just know when a man is going to cum. Most of the encounters lasted only 5 minutes. I walk in, suck their cocks, eat their load, say "thanks" and leave. Simple.

I love driving to other guy's houses with fresh cum on my breath. It's like I just cruise around collecting loads. I go door to door and let guys unload their sperm inside me. It's so hot serving as a mobile sperm bank. There's nothing I love more than SPERM!

3 comments:

d said...

I love reading the details of your slutty adventures. Please tell me, have you posted pictures of these adventures on a website?

D

X said...

wow man lucky guys who live in your town! you're providing a valuable public service to the community!

CumslutRick said...

d - there are a few floating around

buttstud - thanks! It feels nice to be such a dump.

Powered By Blogger