Sunday, August 16, 2009

New CL ad - Taking ALL Loads

Just posted this ad:

"Anonymous cumpdump here. I'm blindfolded, face down, ass up, with 3 loads already in me (from the gloryholes), looking for more. Door is unlocked, walk in, find me ready for breeding, unzip, dump your load in me, and leave. HIV- and MARRIED here. Addicted to loads. Send cock pic and HIV status for address. "

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/m4m/1326407279.html

Stay tuned for results!

** UPDATE **

Unfortunately, I had to move the pump'n'dump from my house to the local gloryholes. I emailed all the guys that responded and explained to them the situation, here was the reply email I sent:

"Slight change of plans, I can no longer host so I will have my
ass pressed against the gloryhole at Pxxxxxxx Pxxxxxxxxxx in Mxxx.. as
you enter the arcade I'll either be in the far booth to the right or
to the left. I'll be there starting at 3pm till 7pm."

3 Loads up my ASS when I got there!!

I arrived at the gloryhole booths a little before three and there seemed to be a bit more cars there than usual. Were they here to dump loads in me? Who knows. Who cares.

I entered the arcade and went straight for the far booth to the right. The one on the right is usually a little darker, which I like. I entered the booth, dropped some money in, removed my pants and shirt, lubed my hole, and pressed my butt up against the hole. It didn't take long. I had a raw dick up my butt in less than three minutes. Lucky for me I already had 3 loads inside me! No clue who the guy was, what he looked like, nothing.... totally anonymous gloryhole breeding. He had a decent sized cock and opened me up good. Good thing, because I was here to get fucked by as many strange cocks as possible and take as many loads of stranger cum up my butt as possible. After a few minutes of fucking my ass he began moaning and I knew he was close. I grabbed both ass cheeks, spread them open, and pushed back as hard as I could trying to take every inch he had to give me, trying to take his load as deep inside my ass pussy as possible. I flung my head back and closed my eyes as he shot his load deep inside me. He pulled out and left, but I didn't move, still had my ass spread open pressed against the hole. I heard the door open and lock. I felt a few fingers inside me which were quickly replaced by an average cock. This guy only lasted maybe 30 seconds tops and he pulled out. I wasn't sure if he shot his load in me or not so I looked through the hole to see him wiping his cock off with tissue and putting it back into his pants. I guess he came in me. haha.

2 Loads up my Butt!!

The next guy that came in was a black guy. I actually had an email by a big-dicked black guy who responded to my ad, I wonder if this was him? Doesn't really matter, he'll get the chance to slide his raw cock inside me anyway. I love taking raw black cock and this stud's meat was huge and not even hard yet. Good thing my ass already had 2 loads in it. I sucked on his meat for a bit, savoring the velvety feeling his uncut cock had in my mouth. Yum. He pulled his cock away and put his face to the hole and said, "turn around slut, let me have that ass"! YES SIR! I spun around, grabbed his cock and guided it toward my hole. My sloppy ass slid back on it with ease and I pushed back taking his entire length inside me. Black cock makes me horny like nothing else and I was feeling really slutty and wanted everyone to know I had a raw black cock inside me, so I unlocked the door to my booth, opened the door, then I pushed the lock into the lock position so it would prop my door open. This way guys could definitely see that my door was unlocked. I wanted strange men to watch me take raw black cock up my ass. I love seeing a man's reaction when he realizes what a fucking slut I am. When he realizes he can do whatever he wants to me. When he realizes all I want is to add his load to the collection of anonymous sperm doners who have already deposited their hot, sticky loads up my sloppy butt.

My door opened slowly and I saw an old troll peek in, then quickly close the door. About 25 seconds later he opened it again and I smiled and motioned for him to come in. He was about 65yrs old, short, fat, gray hair, total troll. He smiled, nodded, came in, loced the door behind him and started stroking my cock and kissing my neck Meanwhile my big black cock was still pumping away through the hole. The troll turned his attention to my ass, grabbing both cheeks with his hands as he spread me open wide. I'm sure he wanted to know if I was barebacking or not. "Wow" he said, as he held my ass open watching the anonymous black man use me as his personal ass pussy. I was in pig fucking heaven and leaned over and again unlocked the door. I wanted more men to come in my booth, I wanted more men to watch me getting totally used by some stranger. I wanted men to witness what a worthless cumdump I really am. I want men to remember me as the hottest, sluttiest, dirtiest, most depraved cumslut they've ever had the pleasure of dumping their load in. The door opened again and a handsome guy just stood there, watching me, rubbing his crotch. The troll moved around in front of me and shoved his cock into my mouth. I kept my eyes on the stranger at my door, looking at him, watching him watch me slut out. I noticed there was a smaller hispanic kid behind him peeking in also. The black guy in my ass sped up and began slamming his cock into me. The troll, as I had his cock in my mouth, reached over me and spread my ass again and I pushed back as hard as I could and the black guy stopped thrusting as he was buried deep in me. "mmmmm" he moaned as he unloaded his balls into me. When he pulled out I immediately spun around, grabbed the trolls cock, and pushed back as I guided his old, nasty cock into my well fucked ass. I looked up and smiled at the guy standing in my door as I took the troll's cock deep into my raw man pussy. I was showing off for him. Showing him I was a no-limits cumdump. The troll didn't even last a minute. In fact, I think he came as I put his cock in me. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and just held me there as he rocked back and forth. He pulled out of my ass and a giant glop of cum dropped and hit the floor.

2 more loads up my butt!

The troll zipped up and left and the guy standing in my door just smirked and shook his head in disgust. I smiled at him, pinched both nipples, turned around so my ass was facing him reached back and spread my asshole open. I looked back over my shoulder and he again smirked and left. Damnit!! Was he so disgusted by the scene he just left? I looked over at the hole and could see another guy peering in. I motioned for him by placing my finger into the hole and I was greeted by a nice sized flacid cock. I love nursing a limp cock hard. He was uncut and felt great in my mouth. It didn't take long until his cock was fully hard. Wow! What a piece of meat. It was huge, hard as a rock, and very veiny. I've mentioned before that I have a cock addiction, and when I see a big man-cock like that I have to have it inside me. I quickly spun around, grabbed his cock and guided it into my ass. He just sat there so I knew he wanted me to do the work. I began bouncing back and forth on his cock, pinching both nipples as I slammed my butt back onto his big cock. Thank god I had so many loads in me and was just split open by that big black guy because this white man was large, but he felt so good in me. I opened my eyes as I was bouncing back and forth on my 5th mystery cock of the day and saw the same handsome voyeur standing in my door watching. I motioned for him to cum in and join me, which he did. He came in, locking the door behind him, and pulled out a huge piece of meat which curved to the right. I took his dick into my mouth as I bobbed on my gloryhole cock. I was in pig heaven. I had a mouth full of cock, an ass full of cum loads, and I was slowly working my mystery cock for load #5. His pace increased and the handsome guy in my booth pulled his cock out of my mouth and focused on the man's cock sliding in and out of my ass. The fucker started getting into it and was pumping my ass hard. He didn't make a sound, just pulled his cock out with a "*plop*". I looked through the hole to see a cum string dripping off the end of his cock. I could see his cock was frothy at the base and was covered in cum. I motioned for him to stick his cock back through and I cleaned him off.

Load #8 up my ASS!

This scene continued on for another two hours or so, the handsome guy in my booth keeping my company and guiding dicks into my ass. I took about 8 more loads up my ass, then he turned me around and just slammed the entire length of his cock balls deep. He got off a few quick strokes then came almost instantly. He pulled out his cum drenched cock and I cleaned it off for him. He slapped my ass and left.

9 more loads up my fuck hole!!

At this point I was exhausted and things seemed to have slowed down, so I pulled my pants up and left. As I walked out, every single guy was staring at me. Some smiling, others just staring. Mission accomplished!

17 anonymous bareback loads up my ass at the gloryholes!!

1 comment:

Seminal Experiences said...

Hope you get knocked up good!

Powered By Blogger