Wednesday, August 24, 2005

6 Cocks, 5 Loads in 2 Hours!

Sucked 6 cocks and ate 5 loads of cum today in about 2 hours!

I went to my usual suck spot (adult book store) and had quite a lunch. I started of in the gloryholes and sucked one guy's dick for awhile, then he left (i would later eat his load in the theater). Then an older guy jerked himself off and shot his cum into my waiting mouth thru the hole.... yum! LOAD #1!!

I got bored and headed to the theater. I got in, sat down and turned my attention to the 2 guys sitting behind me, making sure they noticed me staring at their cocks. One old guy wasted no time and just came up and put his dick in my mouth! I went to town on his fat, uncut cock, slurping and making as much noise as possible so the other guys in there knew I was a faggot cocksucker. I drew some attention and the other guys from the front moved to the back to check the action. The old guy blew his load into my mouth, said "thanks" and left. LOAD #2!!

I moved myself to the far back to join the two guys who moved back from the front, one guy I recognized from the gloryhole earlier. He had a fat uncut cock and obviously liked what he saw because he pulled his shorts down and began stroking his big dick for me. I took my place on the dirty floor between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. A few minutes later he moaned and shot his hot cum into my waiting mouth. I played with it for a big and gulped it down. LOAD #3!!

I then moved to the guy next to him, sucked his cock and took his big juicy load greedily down my slut mouth. LOAD#4!!

A few minutes later another guy walked in and took a seat in the back. He wasted no time pulling out his dick and stroking it for me to see. I didn't a work, just dropped to my knees between his legs and took his big dick into my mouth. He came quick and shot a nice load down my throat, it was fucking great! LOAD #5!!

After that, i went home. Not because I didn't want to eat more cum, but the place died down and I had to get back to work. I think I'll go back tomorrow and maybe see if I can get some dick up my ass!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger